Saturday, June 13, 2015

CALLIN ALL BIRDMEN: RICH HOMIE QUAN AND YOUNG THUG NEED TO KISS AND MAKE UP



Travi$ Scott & Young Thug - "Drunk"

Ya boy about to resort to some Parent Trap situation finessin', and not just because I'm a sap when friendship is concerned.  Check my VHS collection, Goonies worn down like the only Vanessa del Rio joint in an all-boys boarding school.  If the situation continues all acrimonious-like, that means Ima have to keep putting up with Travi$ Scott tagging along like a less entertaining Cousin Oliver.

Something eminently hateable about Mr. Scott Tissue.  He remind me of the kind of dude u meet when ur seeing a rich girl and she and her friends drag u to wack clubz for ppl who go to Ibiza, and they all taking molly and coke, and this one fuckin dude can only talk about Europe, drugs, and festivals cause he a boring prick, and you reassessin if the pussy really that good to be putting up with this shit.  He the rap game version of that guy.  Another analogy: Travis Scott is Michael Holman to Young Thug's Basquiat, an agent of ambition chasing the vapors of genius, desperately hoping he can dickride his way into the history books.  I'm feelin like a concerned mom, cause I think he's a bad influence on Thugger.

Travi$ Scott, if I ever see you Ima hoist u by ur Costume National tighty-whities until they ain't white no more.  Let me clarify: I'm going to give you such an intensive wedgie, the physiological response will stain your undergarments with house-recipe blood and feces.  And that's real talk.  Look me up, I ain't hard to find.  Chuuuuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment